Instantaneous water heaters are low cost, simple to install and very energy efficient since they only consume energy when they are used.
The Hyco Ultrawash is an open outlet continuous flow water heater, designed for light handwashing applications only.
• Integral inlet tap and swivel sprayhead spout
• 3kW element, no standing heat losses, IPX4 rated
• White plastic outer case, safety thermal cut out
• Cold inlet connections to 15m copper pipe using a ½” BSP Female to 15mm compression fitting
• Cable access from the rear or the right hand side of the unit
• For light handwashing only at a single sink – not suitable for filling a sink
• Unit incorporates an integral pressure relief valve & requires just 0.25 bar to operate
• Copper tank and element for long life
The temperature of the outlet water depends on the flow rate and the inlet water temperature. The supplied sprayhead spout must always be used.
APPROXIMATE TEMPERATURE RISE FROM AMBIENT (°C) FOR DIFFERING WATER FLOW RATES
Water flow rate (L per min)
Temperature rise from ambient =kW rating x 14.3 / litres per min
||Ultrawash Hand Wash Open Outlet
||210 x 164 x 77